TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

Awesome!!!

Honestly this is my 20th time watching and listening to this. Really great video and song! I'd love to get the vid and song on my PSP! =D

FrozenFire responds:

You should try to find it.. I'm sure it's available somewhere.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Powerful and emotional

Albiet a bit short, but very wonderfully done. the art was captivating, and was crisp and clean. No pop outs or anything.

I myself am a musician, but for a bigger purpose. I aim to be a game dev, and am training in all areas of specialty. Programming, Modelling, Scripting, Concept Artist, Scores,

This is my website that I have made for anyone who wishes to listen to my music. I encourage many listeners to send the word out to everyone else so that i may get noticed. http://www.freewebs.com/dasaki/index.
htm

This is a promotion to an outside website, BUT it is however related to the topic of this flash. Any accusations will not beheld against them, but will be faught.

And again, great flash, keep up the grand work.

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

Slammin DAWG

thats da Shet!

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Very cool

Died twice, but eh. Good game. The ending was splodiferous.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

This shet is pooh

BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!

Battlegrounds 2 Battlegrounds 2

YES!!! I LOVE THIS

This my friend is exactley what i was looking for, and it gives off nostalgia from the elder scrolls series! I love Morrowind!!!!

Good frikkin job!

Joelasticot responds:

Zelda Theme Acoustic Zelda Theme Acoustic

Awesome work!

I loved the dirty industrial sounding wave length of the guitar strings. Sounded like you were softly POUNDING the strings.

Anyways would anyone happen to know what the original song's tempo was set at? if not no what, then where I could go to find out?

LoZ WW| Lil Isle Orchestra LoZ WW| Lil Isle Orchestra

Great going on the remix!

I really enjoyed Wind Waker. Outset Island wasn't small tho. 0.0'

Anyways nice work

Let's Fight! Let's Fight!

Great song man

Sounds alot like Final Fantasy VII Battle Remix. Sounds rough here and there, but hell good work.

SephoratheAwesome responds: